Helping Parents and Youth Navigate Sexuality from a Biblical Perspective
PROVIDENCE CHURCH / SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 5 & 19
Program runs from 6:30 TO 8:30 P.M.
Winning At Home created Sex, Culture & God to come alongside parents who are facing increasingly challenging situations with their children about these issues. Our pastors and counselors will provide some expertise on topics such as:
- God’s design for sexuality
- God’s invitation to find our identity and relationship in Him
- God’s call to process tough questions in community with grace and humility
FROM THIS EVENT, PARENTS WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Create an environment where you can talk to your kids about sensitive topics.
- Understand how to help your family engage with people who have differing views on sexuality.
- Identify ways to walk in grace, wisdom and courage when it comes to contentious issues.
Parents and students will join together to listen to Dr. Steve Norman discuss what the Bible says about sexuality, identity and community and how it affects the choices we make in our current cultural climate.
Join Dr. Steve Norman who will help parents become the first, best and ongoing sources of information for spiritual truth on sensitive topics.
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
Join Brad Klaver, Director of Coaching, as he discusses the complex issues around gender identity for ourselves and others.
5TH TO 8TH GRADE STUDENTS
Join Sara Miller MA, LLPC as she talks with students about questions surrounding gender identity and core personal identity and worth.