One Week Intensive
Who is this for?
The Winning At Home Family Wellness One Week Intensive is designed to impact those who are struggling through a variety of personal and/or ministry issues. Often the demands of work and cultural differences can greatly test a person’s ability to function, let alone serve effectively.
This program, based on biblical principles and Christian clinical interventions, not only addresses immediate concerns, but facilitates long term health and wholeness of the family unit with their individual and collective needs.
The One Week Intensive is specifically tailored for any individual, couple, or family transitioning overseas or returning. It can be done in partnership with mission organizations or independently.
Our Winning At Home Family Wellness clinical staff has a broad range of skills and experiences to help meet the diverse needs of individual or family situations.
The program is divided into several modules and contains customized curriculum that is used as a guide throughout the course of the week.
Components of the Program:
- Assessment and Treatment Plan
- DISC Personality Profile and Implementation
- Relationship Boundaries
- Anger and Forgiveness Resolution
- Conflict Management and Team Building
- Crisis and Trauma
- Depression Assessment and Management
- Stress/Anxiety Assessment and Skill Development
- Couple’s Communication/Marital Therapy
- Understanding the Grief Process
- Burnout/Compassion Fatigue
- Future Goal Setting and Strategic Planning
The One Week Intensive provides an increased opportunity to concentrate entirely on challenging issues without the distractions of home or work. Additionally, it offers a safe place to work through unresolved issues.
We offer pre-intensive counseling and post– intensive/follow up services. Both have proven to be extremely beneficial to preparation and maintaining sustainable, long term outcomes.
Significant life events can affect children as well. Our child therapists help children cope with stress and a variety of emotional and behavioral issues they experience as a result of trauma in their lives. Our desire is for the whole family to move through their painful experiences toward a happier, healthier
Focus on the Family:
- Clergy have the second highest divorce rate among all professions.
Narramore Christian Foundation:
- Every year more than 5,000 U.S. missionaries leave their fields of service for preventable reasons like depression, marriage and family difficulties, unresolved interpersonal conflicts with team members and nationals, and inadequate spiritual and emotional support.
- It costs an estimated $250,000 to $400,000 to recruit, equip, and send a new missionary family to replace each family that has to leave the field because of unresolved personal, family, or
Ministering to Ministers Foundation:
- Over 1400 Protestant ministers in the United States are asked to leave their positions each month.
- Nearly 1 in 4 ministers experiences a forced termination from a church at least once. Of those, just over half will go back into full-time church-related positions.
“Thank you for an amazing week. It was an absolutely beneficial and impacting time. I am dealing with changes in a healthy and positive manner.” ~former participant
“The One Week Intensive is worth all the time and resources to unravel the things that are keeping us from being our best. I look forward to integrating what I have learned into my life.” ~former participant